1. Doctor Who
2. Phoenix Wright
3. Star Trek (TOS, mostly)
...can I split Torchwood and SJA off of Doctor Who? No? Okay...
4. Harry Potter (which I'm not in so much anymore, but)
5. The Vorkosigan Saga
6. Let's just go with Pern, here.
It was really hard coming up with six because I haven't done the fannish thing for that many series -- I'm a fan of a lot of things, and I've read lots of things in Yuletide/etc., but actually going fangirl? Rare. So I ended up including Pern, which I was fangirlish over when I was little, but haven't ventured into the fandom of. (Of all the things to pick, there was fic on my flist from one of the authors I followed in HP fandom.)
01. Who is your favorite character from #6?
Menolly. I was 8, people. Plucky girl heroine who doesn't turn weird and bitchy? Yeah, gonna be my favorite.
02. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
Well, lots of minor ones I couldn't care less about. But of the big ones: Draco, probably. Booooring.
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
I'm not sure I've read one of those. I've read some wacky ones including #5, and there are lots of #1 crossovers, but I often find Who crossovers don't work very well because of tone. I think Who in the Vorkosiverse actually would work, if you ignore some of the vague timeline fail. The big issue is that the Vorkosiverse doesn't have aliens -- it's an all-human future. There's life, but no sentient life, out there. So any crossover is also going to be first contact, which would be weird. Or, ooh. Age of Isolation of Barrayar (when it's cut off from the galaxy and falls, tech wise. Doctor and company show up and do a classical-style historical, just set in the Vorbarra court. First Doctor, with Susan and Ian and Barbara please. And Barbara slapping some sexist Vor bore.
04. Who is your favorite ship from #1?
I'm an old-school non-Doctor-shipper. Though I will admit to some love of Doctor/Master, they're not my favorite ship. Favorite would probably have to go to Ian/Barbara, as it is lovely and canon and all.
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Ahaha. I've forgotten Pern too much. Possibly, in an entirely platonic sense, send Spock to go talk to one of the dragons.
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Hermione, probably. Just to hear about magic.
07. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change?
...This hit the perfect fandom of those on my list. Yes, I'd kick the disbarment/AJ plotline to the curb. I don't loathe it, but I really like the ending of game 3 better as a final ending.
08. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5 and why you like the relationship between them.
In a non-romantic sense: Ivan and Miles. The weird antagonistic/buddy/snark thing the cousins have is lovely. Honestly, I could tl;dr about most of the intrapersonal relationships in this universe -- one thing Bujold does well is quickly sketch out entire worlds of relationships from little scenes.
09. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Kirk. Because the Doctor can hold his breath, or at the very least, regenerate.
10. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6 what would the character be like and what would their role be?
Do not make me even think about the Pern Mary-Sues I had in my head as a kid. You don't want to hear them.
11. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2?
...you're making me pick my favorite PW case? Ouch, man. It varies. A lot. Today it's going to be 3-5, because all the hype for GK has me going <3 EDGEWORTH. For anyone who isn't familiar with it: in this case, our hero falls off a bridge and gets pneumonia, so his best friend charters a jet to get to his bedside and then takes over his job as
12. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Can I just say Adric and leave it at the canon death? Please?
13. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Only 3 is a show, so I guess 3 it is.
14. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these fandoms, which show and which person?
Hrm. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek TOS.