- Which ways of making small text meet web accessibility standards and don't require CSS? (size=-3 is okay though not ideal)
- Exactly makes the noises when you crack your joints? (Synovial membranes)
- What year was the Exxon Valdez spill? (1989)
- Is it, in fact, phosphates that are the environmentally harsh things in laundry soap? (Yes.)
- When did miniskirts first come into fashion? (1965)
- Which lobe of the brain is for hearing? (Temporal)
Also, don't get me started on roleplay conventions on LJ and web accessiblity. Sigh.
Oh, and my dad emailed me with the Doctor Who casting spoilers and a sadface. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I'm a second-gen fan. Though I'd rather him not find the whole fanfic side of fandom. Just stay in his little world of spoiler articles and occasional hunts for a friend who knows how to torrent.