Please, please, please stop using the terms "boyfandom" and "girlfandom". I know, I can't stop you, and the stereotypes have some basis in fact, but all they make me want to do is throw something through my computer screen.
Arbitrary gender dichotomies are bad, kids. You're so good at seeing sexism and trying to fix it (at least the bits of fandom I associate with), so why do you do this? There's so many things wrong with it I don't know where to begin.
1. There are more than two types of fandom.
2. Gender isn't binary either.
3. "boy" and "girl" are belittling anyways, though in an equal-opportunity way.
4. Even when accurate, there are other terms.
5. In a sexist society, pointing out that "so-and-so has offended girlfandom" means they will Write You Off because you're a girl and you don't matter and you don't fit their demographic anyways.
Yeah, I know, cry more. It's my LJ, I'll whine if I want to.